Thursday, February 26, 2009

This week

Everything is good over here. Weve been booking stuff for our excursion week in the uk and its stressing me out. I mean I knew it was gonna cost money but I dont like thinking about it.

Whatever, well were going to Dublin, Cork, The Blarney castle, Belfast, Edinburgh, Inverness, Loch Ness, and Manchester, all in one week, it will be a packed week but were extremely excited and its going to be awesome.

Tomorrow were going to Paris and thats extremely exciting too. All 8 of the girls are going so hopefully it will be good, were staying till sunday night. This time Ill actually get to go up the eiffel tower, cause last time I was there I didnt get to.

I miss the hotness, I want to go tanning right now. Swimming outside with the palm trees. Tat would be lovely, but I still like this weather. plus its getting better, its not piercing cold wind in your face anymore. ok well thats all. Miss you all., if you still read this...

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear from your traveling week. I hope your sisterhood work well, while youre traveling. Have a good and safe trip. Keep blogging about it.
    Many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still read this, Beca! Actually, I'll admit, I haven't been on in about two weeks, but I felt it was time for an update and then found that you had updated as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course we're still reading this! You're sure having quite the adventure over there. I hope you're having fun in Paris! Of course you're having fun, you're in freakin Paris you lucky one. I miss you...

    ReplyDelete