Saturday, February 7, 2009

Death Hiccups

As I am writing this I have had the hiccups for 5 min now and they are annoying the freak out of me. I guess I have the flu or cold or whatever it is. My throat really hurts and my head does too, which completely sucks cause the game is on tuesday and i nedd to be at my best to root for my team! yeah

We went to the tower of london today and it was pretty cool. The guide was hilarious which made it even better. We saw where two queens were executed and it was really really cold.

Classes are ok. Our British Seminar class goes on forever, but most of it is going around town and seeing stuff. Anglo American Perspectives is hilarious, the teacher has this heavy accent and talks forever and ever, its soo funny. Our Art painting class was oring, even though I like the painting and stuff we had to stand there for two hours, while my whole body was in pain and I barely made it out of there, I thought I was going to die from the pain. The lady is very monotone but shes nice, we havent had politics yet and thats the one im not really excited for.

Everything is pretty cool, everyone is still getting along, and its cool. I have not had fish & chips yet, but I am still holding out until i can find chicken & chips.

Look at that, my hiccups are gone....

2 comments:

  1. I had fish and chips. They were deeeelicous. I hope you feel better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sinto muito que vc estah assim com essa gripe. Toma alguma aspirina ou coisa parecida. Sua sorte tbm nao estah boa quanto ao jogo da terca. Kaka nao vai jogar porque machucou o tornozelo e nem vai embarcar para Londres. Espero que melhore logo. Beijo

    ReplyDelete