Monday, February 9, 2009

REALLY?!?!?!?!?

Ive been trying to feel better for this game, Ive stayed in all day taken some medicine, drank orange juice and just rested. First of all the weather sucks for a game, its raining and Im pretty sure it will be raining hard when we go, and it will not be fun to be out there when my throat hurts and my nose is runny. But I would go through all of it just to see Kaka play.....BUT....of course he's not gonna be there, of course not, it would happen. He hurt his foot playing last saturday and will not play for 15 days, 15 DAYS!!!! really?
Well of course being the girl I am I cry for 15 minutes straight after reading this. I mean when else will I be able to go to a Brasil game where I get front row tickets? NEVER!
Let me just go cry some more.....

1 comment:

  1. Vai bem abrigada com capa de chuva!!!! Sinto muito. Te cuida!
    Beijo

    ReplyDelete